Welcome back to Stylish Monday, we’re so happy you’ve joined us!
So what is Stylish Monday? On the first Monday of each month, I partner up with a few other fabulously stylish bloggers from around the globe (this month there are 7 of us!) to show you just how versatile some of this year’s trends can be. For March Stylish Monday, we’ve styled up 7 different looks in varying shades of green. From beautiful hues of olive to happy kelly green – we each style our greens differently…which is why this collaboration is so much fun! So, once you check out what’s happening here and link up your blog posts and looks down below, I encourage you to hop on over to each of their blogs and/or Instagram feeds…perhaps you’ll be inspired to try a fresh green pairing of your own.
Meet this month’s Stylish Monday collaborators, with links to their blogs next to their names.
Row 2: Nancy Baten of Nancy’s Fashion Style (HERE)
7 Shades of Green
1. Michele is the master of creating amazing thrifted chic looks. I love how she paired olive green on green with a beautiful pop of lavender, keeping her shoes and accessories neutral to really let the colors shine. View more of Michele’s thrifted chic looks and join us in this month’s #ThriftedChicStyleChallenge on Instagram (HERE).
2. Robin of Hello I’m 50ish chose a fun shade of lime green to pair back with blues and white. I think this combo is fresh and ready for early spring. And can we talk about her adorable furry accessory? View more of how Robin wears green (HERE).
3. Emma of Style Splash is known for her creative color combinations, and I love how she paired her gorgeous M&S coat (bought on eBay) with orange trousers and matching bag – her darling printed pumps tie the entire look together. View more of Emma’s chic look | HERE
5. Jess of Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, like all redheads, looks amazing in all shades of green. Jess always pulls her looks together with fabulous accessories. And can we talk about her fancy Zara sneakers? More of Jess’ looks can be found on her blog, (HERE).
6. Julie of Fashion Trends and Friends knows how to have fun with fashion! I mean, just look at these fab floral trousers, paired with a kelly green cold shoulder top and matching green pumps…hello spring! More of Julie’s style can be found by visiting her blog, (HERE).
7. Like Jess, I love most shades of green, but my favorites shades have yellow undertones, as this works best with my olive skin tone. In fact, I own more olive green jackets than I do black. And camo print is a neutral, right? For today’s look, I paired an olive printed midi skirt (ZARA) with a burgundy wrap sweater (thrifted) for a pop of color. I love my Tory Burch brown slouch boots and wear them any opportunity I get. I had a couple of olive green jackets to choose from today but selected this crop Moto jacket as I liked the contrast of the zippers and styling against the feminine ruffle floral skirt. Suede Hobo Bag is from All Saints.
Do tell, how do you wear green? After you link up your looks and blog posts, drop us a line down below! I’d love to know your favorite way to style green and what color combos you’ve put together!
We’d love for you to share your style with us! Link your look or blog post in today’s Stylish Monday Link-Up Party at the bottom of today’s post!
What’s a Link Up? Basically, it’s a fun place to share and see each other’s style, all in one spot!
To share your favorite posts simply click the blue Inlinkz button at the bottom of today’s post and share your favorite posts. Adding your link will allow you to show off your hard work, make new connections, and gain new followers! Share whatever you like and be a part of the community!!
Here’s what to do . . .
Visit a few other bloggers, to make new friends and increase your own following!
Be sure to tell your friends about this linkup so they can join in the fun too. I love checking out all the Blogs and Instagram accounts that link up, you never know who you might meet or connect with!
By linking up you acknowledge that you have rights to the photograph you are using for the thumbnail and that the thumbnail may be used on our group Pinterest board, featured in an outfit or look of the week or month, or a slideshow on other social media.