Was it just me or did this past month just fly by? Between the bi-polar weather, Spring Break, a busy month in the housing world, I feel like April came and went in a flash! But before we jump into May, I’ve got a few favorites to share; from a nude flip flop sandal (available in 9 skin tone colors) and wedges you can walk in, to my favorite flare jeans and bodysuits, what do you say we take a look?
Welcome to April Favorites!
1. Body Suits
Anyone else loving bodysuits right now? I picked up THIS tank style at Free People this week and THIS pretty piece is currently on my Wish List. There is a nice selection over at Nordstrom.com right now as well. Click on any photo for more info and reviews. If you are on a mobile device, swipe left to view all 15 styles.
2. TKEES Foundation Flip Flop in 9 Nudes at Zappos | HERE in<arel=”nofollow” href=”https://shopstyle.it/l/2uk4″> GLOSSY NUDE | HERE
The perfect barely there flip flop that truly goes with anything. This is my second pair of TKEES. My last pair lasted 2 years despite much daily abuse and trips to the pool. I did find these to run small and sized up a 1/2 size from my regular size. Also available at AMAZON | HERE.
3. Free People Just Float On Flare Jeans | Free People | 12 Washes | $78 | HERE
Flare jeans not your thing? Check out my review on the Cali Demi High Waist Boot Cut Jean by Madewell (HERE) or for a skinny jean on a budget, check out the High Waist Skinny from Universal Thread at Target, Reviewed (HERE)
4. Cordani Wedge Sandals
Comfortable and chic, the Erza espadrille wedge from Cordani is currently on my wishlist (HERE). And I recently tried on the Jan wedge slide in metallic gold (HERE) which I found to be comfortable as well as versatile for the upcoming warm months. I went ahead and rounded up a few more for you to browse from Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Zappos. Note, I have only tried on the ‘Jan’ Wedge, but I have owned Cordani wedges in the past and have found them to be quite comfortable. Click on any photo for more info and reviews. If you are on a mobile device, swipe left to view all 12 styles.
5. Perfect Day 2-in-1 Everywear Lotions + Mint Condition Lip Shield by Supergoop! | Nordstrom | HERE
My girlfriend who swears by this stuff, gave it to my other friend as a gift today. They were both so excited about this double duty sunscreen/lip shield, I had to share!
What it is (via Nordstrom.com): The ideal companion for a day of play on the slopes or fun in the sun, this two-in-one combo of feel-good formulas is enriched with antioxidants, providing high-performance, water-resistant defense (for 80 minutes) against UVA/UVB rays.
– Mint Condition Lip Shield (0.07 oz.): a lip shield wonder that serves up SPF 30 protection with moisturizing beeswax, antioxidant-rich coconut, avocado and grapeseed oils.
– Everywhere Lotion SPF 50: a fast-absorbing sunscreen lotion formulated with natural extracts of citrus, basil and bois de rose to provide a subtle sensorial experience with no unpleasant sunscreen smell.
6. Pictured above, my friend Michelle’s metallic pewter wedges are another fab find! By Clarks | Nordstrom Rack | HERE
The Annadel Wedge Sandal has a cork heel, 3″ heel with a .75″ platform. Michelle says they are comfortable and bonus, they are on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $59.97! Also Available in tan | HERE
7. Milkhouse Candle Co in Lemongrass Tea | Amazon | HERE
With fresh smell of springtime, I’ve been burning this candle non-stop in my office over the past month. Soy wax infused with pure beeswax and no artificial dyes, more scents available | HERE.
8. Paperless Post Thank You Notes | HERE
And what mom wouldn’t love a little Kate Spade cheer on Mother’s Day? (HERE)
9. Maui Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion | Amazon | HERE
I love the Papaya Pineapple smell of this in-shower today lotion. And bonus – by applying it to wet skin in the shower, you save yourself a few minutes in your daily beauty routine!
10. An Upcoming Styling Workshop!
I’m super excited to be co-hosting the Spring Sip & Shop with Kanesha Baynard on April 30th at Gitane Boutique Los Altos. If you’re local and would like to join us for this luxurious, fun, and creative event. Grab your spot today, we are almost sold out!
Registration Link and Event Details:
LET’S GET SOCIAL! Do you follow AskSuzanneBell on Facebook? I invite you to join the fun by following my Facebook Page @AskSuzanne (HERE). You will find I post daily to Facebook, often sharing on topics not covered here on the blog. AND on INSTAGRAM for stories and daily inspiration (HERE). You will also find me on Twitter (HERE), Pinterest (HERE), Bloglovin and now YouTube (HERE).
Where I Link Up! Not Dressed As a Lamb (Saturday/Monday) / Sharing a Journey (Friday) / Visible Monday (Monday)/ Elegantly Dressed and Stylish (Tues) /MummaBStylish (Thursdays) /ShelbeeOnTheEdge (HERE)