Looking for a quick wardrobe refresh? In the following video, I share my musings on 5 pieces I think instantly elevate any fall/winter look. And whether you pick one or all 5, try mixing these pieces back in with what you own, to breathe life into your wardrobe favorites! Below today’s video, you’ll find details and links for each of today’s featured items. But wait, there’s more. I’ve shopped around and found versions of these 5 fab pieces to browse with 40+ shoppable links in Shop The Post!, following Video Details. Then, let me know what you think. Have you or will you be trying any of these items? How do you re-charge your wardrobe and keep things exciting in the closet? Drop us a line in the comments down below, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As always, all opinions and selections are my own.
- Metallic: The exact shoe I shared in the above video is the ‘Ralston’ Mule by Vince and is available right now at Nordstrom (HERE). What I love about this mule is the flattering “v” cut in the front and low walkable heel. I could have bought this shoe in a gorgeous black suede, but opted for the metallic, and I am so happy I did. This silver metallic color works back to just about anything, and is more versatile than I had imagined.
- Pop of Color: H&M Tie Front Top in Gold | HERE
- Plaid Blazer: Boyfriend or Fitted. Mine is a knit version of the boyfriend from H&M | For my round-up of plaid boyfriend blazers, including the deets on my exact blazer, link over to THIS post HERE. For a more crop/fitted plaid blazer, I LOVE the Opulent 2 Jacket from Trina Turk | HERE To view it on me, visit my Trina Turk Dressing Room Post, HERE
- Chloe Sunglasses | Nordstrom | HERE. Note: As much as I love these sunnies, I ended up exchanging them for THIS pair (in bronze) from Tom Ford, as I found them to be a better fit for my face.
- New Shade of Lipstick: I am wearing Dior Rouge #999 | HERE. Dior Midnight Wish Eyeshadow Palette | HERE.
Shop This Post!
If you are on a moblie device, simply swipe to the left to view all 40+ images.
Do tell, what is your favorite shade of fall lipstick right now? What about plaid, will you be trying this trend? Do you switch up your sunglasses when the season changes? What about metallic or color, will you be introducing either or both into your wardrobe? If so, have you already found a piece you love?
Join the conversation and drop us a line down below in the comments, we’d love to hear what’s working for you!
LET’S GET SOCIAL! Do you follow AskSuzanneBell on Facebook? I invite you to join the fun by following my Facebook Page @AskSuzanne (HERE). You will find I post daily to Facebook, often sharing on topics not covered here on the blog. AND on INSTAGRAM for stories and daily inspiration (HERE).
You will also find me on Instagram (HERE), Twitter (HERE), Pinterest (HERE), Bloglovin and now You Tube (HERE). Where I Link Up with women around the globe! Not Dressed As a Lamb (Saturday/Monday) / Fashion Should Be Fun and Sharing a Journey (Friday) / Visible Monday (Monday)/ Elegantly Dressed and Stylish (Tues) /MummaBStylish (Thursdays)