Welcome back to another Stylish Monday + Link Up Party! We’re so happy you’ve joined us for today’s floral round-up. From ditzy and bold to dark and pastel, if you love florals, you’re in for a treat. Today, I’ve partnered up with 7 fabulously stylish bloggers from around the globe to inspire you with 8 fresh floral looks! And as you’ll see, we each have our own take on how we style floral prints … which is why this monthly collaboration is so much fun! So once you check out what’s happening here, I encourage you to hop on over to each of their blogs and/or Instagram feeds for more outfit ideas. But before you go, I hope you stop to link up your blog posts and or IG looks through our link up button down below!
What I Wore:
This ditzy yellow and blue floral midi skirt by Derek Lam, is super versatile due to it’s black zipper. This small detail allows me to pair this skirt with white, off white, blue, denim OR black. Here’s a look at how I styled it with a navy blue linen tank and crochet poncho, as well as with a black tank and crop denim jacket.
So which is your favorite?
Meet My Friends!
This month’s Stylish Monday collaborators come to us from around the globe, you’ll find links to each their blogs next to their names. Consider following them, I do!
What Do You Say We Style Some Floral Prints?
1. Known for her creative and bold color combinations, meet Emma of Style Splash. I just adore her full poppy print midi skirt and love how she paired it with red. Another winner Emma! You’ll find more of Emma’s chic combinations | HERE
2 . Nancy of Nancy’s Fashion Style knows how to show off her waist, and this lovely outfit is no exception! I love how she added tall boots to her spring look for a transitional option. View more of Nancy’s style, (HERE)
4. Julie of Fashion Trends and Friends knows how to have fun with fashion! And today it’s all about pattern mixing! I love how she paried her dark floral blouse with stripes and YELLOW pants! FAB Julie!! You’ll find more of Julie’s fun outfit combinations along with her sassy shoe collection by visiting her blog, (HERE).
5. If you follow Andy, you know her style is a daily dose of sunshine – just like her! In today’s look, Andy shows us how a beautiful printed kimono can switch up any outfit! More of Andy’s style can be found on her blog at Pearls and Pantsuits (HERE).
6. Michele is a master at creating amazing thrifted chic looks, like this one here today. In addition to sharing her daily OOTD on Instagram, Michele is the founder and force behind the popular Instagram #ThriftedChicStyleChallenge. Follow Michele for daily thrifted chic outfit inspiration (HERE).
7. Robin of Hello I’m 50ish has quite the collection of tunics, and styles them beautifully every time. Vacation ready, I want to be where she is right now, don’t you? View more of Robin’s style (HERE).
After you link up your looks and blog posts, drop us a line down below! I’d love to know how you spring forward and what fresh combos you’ve put together!
Your Turn…Let’s Link-Up!
We’d love for you to share your style with us! Link your look or blog post in today’s Stylish Monday Link-Up Party at the bottom of today’s post!
What’s a Link Up? Basically, it’s a fun place to share and see each other’s style, all in one spot!
To share your favorite posts simply click the blue Inlinkz button at the bottom of today’s post and share your favorite posts. Adding your link will allow you to show off your hard work, make new connections, and gain new followers! Share whatever you like and be a part of the community!!
Here’s what to do . . .
Visit a few other bloggers, to make new friends and increase your own following!
Be sure to tell your friends about this linkup so they can join in the fun too. I love checking out all the Blogs and Instagram accounts that link up, you never know who you might meet or connect with!
By linking up you acknowledge that you have rights to the photograph you are using for the thumbnail and that the thumbnail may be used on our group Pinterest board, featured in an outfit or look of the week or month, or a slideshow on other social media.