Welcome back to the Stylish Monday Link Up, we’re so happy you’ve joined us!
Today I’ve partnered up with 10 fabulously stylish bloggers from around the globe to inspire you to get out and rock your summer whites! As you will see, we each have our own take on how we style the color white for summertime … which is why this monthly collaboration is so much fun! So once you check out what’s happening here, I encourage you to hop on over to each of their blogs and/or Instagram feeds for more outfit ideas. But before you go, I hope you link up your blog posts and/or IG looks, through our link-up button down below!
This Month’s Stylish Monday Collaborators
Row 1: Suzanne of AskSuzanneBell / Nancy Baten of Nancy’s Fashion Style (HERE) / Andrea Schwartz of Pearls and Pantsuits (HERE)
Row 2: Michele Clark: Instagram @Seechele_styles (HERE) | Robin LaMonte of Hello I’m 50ish (HERE) / Nicole Molders of High Latitude Style (HERE) / Hilda of Over the Hilda (HERE)
Row 3: Nina Bandoni of Sharing A Journey (HERE) / Emma Peach of Style Splash (HERE) / Cindy Scurry of Middle Sisters Style (HERE) / Julie Augustyn of Fashion Trends and Friends (HERE)
Something about white…it just screams summertime! Right now, two of my favorite white bottoms are a white jean (skinny or flare leg) OR a wide leg white linen pant. And one of my go-to uniforms for summer style, has to be a tunic paired with a white bottom.
Outfit Details: White pom pom crop jeans | thrifted – though I could see how one could easily DIY this look. Tunic | thrifted. Straw Tote | Target. Layered necklace | Anthropologie.
10 Ways to Wear White This Summer
1. Michele is a master at creating amazing thrifted chic looks, like this one here today. In addition to sharing her daily OOTD on Instagram, Michele is the founder and force behind the popular Instagram #ThriftedChicStyleChallenge. Follow Michele for daily thrifted chic outfit inspiration (HERE).
2. I’ll take one of these please! Robin of Hello I’m 50ish brings her gorgeous white jumpsuit to life with accents of turquoise – one of my personal favorite color combinations. View more of Robin’s style and details on this exact look, visit her blog (HERE).
3. Emma of Style Splash is known for her creative color combinations, and today’s outfit share is no exception. I mean look how she makes her whites pop with cobalt blue accents! You’ll find more of Emma’s chic combinations | HERE
4. Nancy of Nancy’s Fashion Style is known for her carefree style and unexpected pairings. I love how she let her white dress be the star of the show with accents of wood and neutrals. View more of Nancy’s style, (HERE)
5. Hilda from Over the Hilda’s easy, breezy look could take you just about anywhere! I love how she paired sneakers with her outfit, for a casual everyday look!
6. Julie of Fashion Trends and Friends knows how to have fun with fashion! I mean, just look at how she pulled this festive look together – complete with matching sandals. You’ll find more of Julie’s fun outfit combinations along with her sassy shoe collection by visiting her blog, (HERE).
7. White and blue or chambray is always a winning combo! More of Cindy’s fun style can by found by visiting her blog at Middle Sisters Style (HERE).
8. Nicole never allows a little bad weather to get in the way of looking fabulous. Ladies, Nicole lives in Alaska, and if you follow her, you will be amazed what fabulous looks and style tips she provides while living in freezing cold temperatures. Another fab white and blue combo…you can follow Nicole at High Latitude Style (HERE).
9. Follow Andy for your daily dose of sunshine! In today’s look, Andy shows how easy it is to elevate your white denim look by popping on a fun graphic tee and bright kimono. More of Andy’s style can be found on her blog at Pearls and Pantsuits (HERE).
10. Classically elegant, Nina knows how to accessorize! Her white wedges and big brim hat just scream summer. I love the whole outfit…and I’ll take one of those boats as well! For more of Nina’s classic style, visit her at Sharing A Journey (HERE).
After you link up your looks and blog posts, drop us a line down below! I’d love to know how you spring forward and what fresh combos you’ve put together!
We’d love for you to share your style with us! Link your look or blog post in today’s Stylish Monday Link-Up Party at the bottom of today’s post!
What’s a Link Up? Basically, it’s a fun place to share and see each other’s style, all in one spot!
To share your favorite posts simply click the blue Inlinkz button at the bottom of today’s post and share your favorite posts. Adding your link will allow you to show off your hard work, make new connections, and gain new followers! Share whatever you like and be a part of the community!!
Here’s what to do . . .
Follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Visit a few other bloggers, to make new friends and increase your own following!
Be sure to tell your friends about this linkup so they can join in the fun too. I love checking out all the Blogs and Instagram accounts that link up, you never know who you might meet or connect with!
By linking up you acknowledge that you have rights to the photograph you are using for the thumbnail and that the thumbnail may be used on our group Pinterest board, featured in an outfit or look of the week or month, or a slideshow on other social media.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Kellyann Rohr says
Suzanne, I LOVE those cute pom pom jeans and that tunic! I can’t believe both pieces were thrifted – what great finds!
Kimberly Malkiewicz says
YOu’ve inspired me to keep an eye out for a tunic–and maybe a new pair of white Cropped pants! Thanks for the thrifting reminder, too. I’m due a trip to the thrift store.
I LOOOVE your OUTFIT! The tunic is beautiful, what a good looking colors. And the pom pom trousers are perfect. Fantastic OUTFIT!
Nicole of High Latitude Style says
Your wide brim white hat is adorable. What a great find! So chic and it goes perfect with all kind of summer clothes. So southern belle.
Robin LaMonte says
I have to say I adore your pom pom white jeans!
You find the cutest clothes!
This was a fun theme for June and I enjoy doing collaborations with you!
Enjoy your weekend!