This remodel got off to a very rough start. The day before we took possession, the house was severely vandalized. Several water lines were cut and the house was flooded. It took nearly a month of running dehumidifiers and air scrubbers to dry out the house, followed by another month of mold remediation. Now on to the remodel, which included demolishing much of the interiors. When a house is flooded, anything that sustains meaningful contact with water must be removed and disposed of, not unlike a flood caused by a natural disaster, i.e. Katrina. We installed a new kitchen, baths, flooring, doors, millwork, lighting, landscape, pool equipment and much more. The finished project was really quite outstanding and we received many offers over the asking price.