- Many of us have ditched our large handbags for more practical (and lighter!) crossbody styles. Pom Pom London’s chic crossbody bags are lightweight, practical and affordable. But what makes these bags worth a mention is they come with interchangeable straps! They seem to always have a promo going on, and right now you can choose a bag, 2 straps and any Coin Purse for $135. Save $90 with code CHELSEABUNDLE. Photo courtesy of my pal Michelle – thank you!
- While we are over in the UK, I want to mention that BODEN is having a fabulous sale right now – up to 60% off on styles, like these paisley Birkie types, that you won’t see on everyone around town.
- Ready to preview Fall? Stop by Sundance, they are rolling out some really cute pieces right now. And for those of you in warmer climates, I recommend stoping by the Sundance Online Outlet, where I’ve found some great wear-now/transitional pieces like; this, this and this top, at fantastic prices!
- Nestled in a tiny shop on the main drag of Newport, RI, is the Pink Pineapple Shop – full of all things cute and fun. A sucker for a cute apron, when these popped into my feed today, I had to share. I also love their kitchy line of cashmere sweaters.
- Modern Farm lovers may want to check out JSH Essentials for their exquisite prints and simple, but elegant home goods.
- Made with applesauce, zucchini and oats (and a few other ingredients), this Zucchini Oat Bread was a huge breakfast/snack hit in my house this week.
- A guest on one of my favorite podcasts, I found Sari Botton’s take on aging and Gen X’ers, to be witty and fun (for lack of a better word). Founder of Oldster Magazine, and author of many books, her most recent publication; And You May Find Yourself, is on my reading list.
View this post on Instagram
- For those of you dropping a kiddo at college in the next few weeks, I recommend bookmarking Grown and Flown on Instagram – it might be just what you need, on those days when you are missing them the most.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous weekend friends!